@darrencriss performing w/ @ingridmichaelson #glee #gleek #blain #gleecast #klaine #blaineanderson #darrencriss #ingridmichaelson (at NYC)
Jennifer Aniston’s reaction when they randomly started playing the Friends theme song during the We’re the Millers gag reel
1. I don’t give a fuck.
2. I’d like to draw your attention to these key words and phrases: “might,” “is said to be,” “sources tell,” “may now be,” “which could mean,” “Or, knowing Glee, it could all be.” NONE of these phrases constitute facts. It was carefully written in order to keep anyone from crying foul when it doesn’t happen. [x]
3. The quote from Murphy in the article (which is months old) has NOTHING to do with the idea of Karofsky being romantically linked to Blaine. That headline is designed to get you to read it. This article is designed to piss you off and get you interested in a show with failing ratings and floundering interest. Somebody at THR was bored this week and short on their quota and needed something to up the site traffic.
4. And it worked. Go to Lesley Goldberg’s twitter and see which of her articles are getting liked and retweeted and which aren’t.
5. No show has a full season’s worth of scripts completed when filming starts. Things change. Regardless of what has been or hasn’t been written, Murphy himself hasn’t said anything about this “plot twist.” This was, in short, made up by someone with nothing else to report about.
6. I don’t give a fuck and neither should you.
While entertaining, glee fans on tumblr have a tendency to go all chicken little on us the second any rumour surfaces.
Most of the time it ends up being misinformation, purposefully released - and it does its job well. Misinformation works almost like how you berley the water before you go fishing. It whets the appetite of the fan for more. Noise is created online. Publicity is publicity.
And then at the end of the day, when it ends up being totally NOT what you were expecting (or even just not as BAD as what you were expecting), you’re relieved - happy, even.
Companies like Fox aren’t stupid - even if you think you could do a better job - they know exactly what they’re doing.
Jonathan and I started the sex scene and I tried an open mouthed little kiss and he just goes “mhmm-mhmm”. And I’m like “what the fuck is going on?”. End of act one, he runs backstage and just barfs. He had food poisoning and he locked himself in the bathroom. And I just stood outside and what did I do?